Last update 27 February 2023
The Multiroir-Controlec group, which includes the Multiroir, Mdose and Lobrot brands, is concerned about the protection of your personal data. We are committed to ensuring the highest level of protection in accordance with the European and French regulations applicable to it in terms of securing personal data.
For further information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the website of the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés www.cnil.fr.
Our commitment to confidentiality
To better protect you, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
By using these websites, you are accepting the privacy practices described in this policy.
Who is the data controller?
The personal data collected on our aforementioned websites are processed exclusively by the services of the Multiroir-Controlec group :
10 route de Brie Comte Robert
94520 Périgny sur Yerres
Société Anonyme au capital de 51 012€
R.C, Créteil B 589 813 997
Code APE NAF 2229B
N° SIRET 589 813 997 00063
What information do we collect and why do we collect it?
In particular, we collect and process your name, first name, address, email address, IP address, password, telephone number, fax number, connection data, browsing data, order history, quotes, product preferences, products viewed, delivery incidents and complaints.
The compulsory nature of the data is indicated at the time of collection by an asterisk (*). Some data is collected automatically as a result of your actions on our sites.
We collect the information you provide to us including:
- When creating an account on one of our websites.
- When placing an order on one of our websites.
- When requesting a quote on one of our websites.
- When browsing one of our websites.
- When writing a comment on a product on one of our websites.
- When viewing an advertising banner on one of our websites or that of a partner.
Why do we collect this data?
The data collected is used in the framework of :
- Management of orders and customer relations.
- Payment of your orders.
- Personalization of our services and the messages we send you.
- Fight against fraud.
- Security of our websites.
- Customer knowledge and the statistics and performance of our sites.
- Improving the quality of our services.
Which service retrieves the data?
Your personal data is intended for use by the departments of the Multiroir-Controlec group concerned by your requests, and by any subcontractors responsible for the execution of orders.
There is no transfer outside the European Union.
The data is kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Data security and confidentiality
Multiroir-Controlec is committed to securing your personal information and preventing unauthorised access or disclosure. We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information transmitted to us on our websites.
What cookies are used by the Multiroir-Controlec group?
What is a cookie?
«A "cookie" is a piece of information, usually small and identified by a name, that may be sent to your browser by a website you are visiting. Your web browser will store it for a period of time, and send it back to the web server each time you log on again. Cookies have many uses: they can be used to memorise your customer ID with a merchant site, the current contents of your shopping basket, an ID that enables your browsing to be traced for statistical or advertising purposes, etc. »
Source : CNIL
Information about the navigation of your terminal ?
When you connect to one of our websites, we may, subject to your choices, install various cookies on your computer that allow us to recognise the browser you are using during the period of validity of the cookie concerned.
The Cookies we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices:
- To establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements composing our site (sections and contents visited, path), this allowing us to improve the interest and the ergonomics of our site;
- to adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our site, according to the hardware and software for viewing or reading that your terminal has;
- to memorise information relating to a form that you have filled in on our site (registration or access to your account);
- to allow you to access reserved and personal areas of our site, such as your account, thanks to identifiers or data that you may have previously given us;
- to implement security measures, for example when you are asked to log in again to a content or service after a certain period of time.
How do I set the parameters for the operation of cookies?
- The choices available to you through your browser
You can configure your browser so that cookies are saved on your terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their sender. You can also configure your browser software so that you are offered the option of accepting or rejecting cookies from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be stored in your terminal.
- The Cookie Agreement
The recording of a cookie in a terminal is essentially subordinated to the will of the user of the Terminal, which the latter can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered to him by his navigation software. If you have accepted in your browser software the recording of Cookies in your Terminal, the Cookies integrated in the pages and contents that you have consulted may be stored temporarily in a dedicated space in your Terminal. They will only be readable by the sender.
- Refusal of Cookies
If you refuse to accept cookies on your terminal, or if you delete the cookies stored on your terminal, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities which are nevertheless necessary to navigate in certain areas of our site. This would be the case if you tried to access our content or services that require you to be identified. This would also be the case if we - or our service providers - were unable to recognise, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your terminal, its language and display settings or the country from which your terminal appears to be connected to the Internet. Where applicable, we decline all responsibility for the consequences linked to the degraded functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the Cookies necessary for their functioning and which you would have refused or deleted.
List of Cookies used by the Multiroir-Controlec group
The table below lists all the cookies used by the Multiroir-Controlec group and the different information they manage:
|Name of the COOKIE||Description of the COOKIE|
|CART||The information related to your basket.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category information of the active page for faster loading of the site pages.|
|COMPARE||The products you have placed in the product comparator.|
|CURRENCY||Your selected currency.|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer number.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently connected to the site.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the client group to which you belong.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the customer segment ID.|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag that indicates whether the cache is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to change their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||Recently viewed products.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Receiving new messages.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether the cache is allowed.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to your shopping cart information and viewing history if you have requested it on the site.|
|POLL||The ID of all the surveys you have recently completed.|
|POLLN||Information about your survey response.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items you have recently compared.|
|STF||Product information that you have emailed to your friends.|
|STORE||The shop view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||Products you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products that you add to your wish list.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your wish list.|
What are my rights regarding the use of personal data?
In accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, in particular Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on information technology, files and freedoms and the European RGPD regulation applicable on 25 May 2018, you have the following rights:
- To know what personal data we have about you and, if necessary, to obtain a copy.
- Update your personal information by logging into your personal space. You can access all your personally identifiable information that we have collected online and maintain online by logging into your account.
- Opt out of the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Know the origin of your information.
- Request that your data be corrected, updated or deleted.
You can exercise your rights with Multiroir-Controlec:
- By e-mail to the following address with a copy of your identity card: info(at)multiroir.com
- By registered post to the following address with a copy of your identity card:
10 route de Brie-Comte-Robert
- Via the contact form available on the website
If you choose to delete your personal data and leave the Multiroir-Controlec service or if your account is terminated due to a violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use by you, please be aware that Multiroir-Controlec may retain residual information for a period of time in its backup and/or archival copies stored in its database.
To protect your privacy and security, we will take all reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete your information as soon as possible.